Refund policy does not pertain to secondary sales of VeeFriends UNO Card decks or VeeFriends Trading Card decks.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report.
Be aware that Freaky Cloths may require a photo to be submitted with your problem report to begin a reshipment. It is always best to include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays. Returns should be addressed to “Freaky Cloths Returns.”
Return Addresses (only for product returns):
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our facility in Canada are returned to: Unit 3, 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages sent out from our UK facility are automatically returned to Antar 2, 1 Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders, except for phone cases); 6 Axis Crescent, Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia (phone cases).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Japan are returned to: Komiyaji 817-3, Shinwamachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto prefecture, 863-0101 Japan (apparel orders); Ibe 15, Kunogi, Nakanoto, Kashima, Ishikawa prefecture, Japan 929-1801 (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Brazil are returned to: Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3,5), Armazém 111, Galpão 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Parque Paulista. CEP 25251-460. Duque de Caxias – RJ, Brasil.
When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you.
Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks.
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself.
Freaky Cloths and Printful do not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer – We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, face masks, or size exchanges.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore Freaky Cloths reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.